|Science, Policy, and Advocacy on Population and the Environment|
Programs and Services
The Center for Environment and Population (CEP) works in three program areas: population and environment linkages; reproductive health and rights, and; women/girls empowerment - in the US domestically, and globally.
CEP undertakes its work in two ways, through Program Activities and Consultancy Services.
CEP Program Activities
CEP undertakes research, policy and advocacy work on the issues from the US domestic community, state and national to the global levels, including:
- Research and writing cutting-edge policy briefs, fact sheets, blogs, reports;
- Organizing, convening information and advocacy side events, forums, training sessions and workshops;
- Social media, blog series, Twitter, Facebook;
- US campuses Reproductive Health and Rights (RHR) movement building and engagement in select US states (Florida, North Carolina, Virginia, Texas, New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, California), and PHE activities, curriculum and materials development, youth engagement over the short and long term;
- Lunch-N-Learn and other remote online education and engagement with partner NGOs and target audiences;
- Online courses on the issues.
CEP target audiences include policy makers, influentials, constituents, youth, the media and public.
CEP Consultancy Services
CEP also offers the following consultancy services for NGOs, foundations and academic/research institutes:
Non-governmental organization support:
Foundation support and advisory services:
For more information about CEP's Program Activities and Consultancy Services, please contact us.